Sunday 23 August 2015

I'm Travelling To Mars In 2016


 and it's a 479,271,181 km Journey..

                       



Yeah I am travelling to Mars really!.. eh..not literally but my name will go there in a silicon chip which will fly to Mars! (How cool is that!) Now I will be officially Martian lol. NASA gave the special chance to register and be part of their march 2016 Insight mission for Mars. It's mission will be to travel to Mars and collect the data related to the seismic activity, temperature and activity due
to gravitational pull of it's moon and that of sun on it's surface. It will help us to understand how these planets like Earth and Mars came into existence and to understand more about their structure overall.

All n all it will be another great achievement for humankind and this time I will be a part of that(BRAG!) and as a big Space enthusiast I'm very excited about that! Thanks NASA for making it possible to be there before actually being there!

I have little something for you guys down below!

                                                                 
                                                     

                                                                  Boarding pass for the Mars journey!



Something like this! TEEHEE!                                                   


Check out more about the NASA's Insight Mission here
http://insight.jpl.nasa.gov/home.cfm

Sources -

Martian Movie Fan Art
http://mrsteiners.deviantart.com/art/The-Martian-POSTER-I-489266002

No comments:

Post a Comment